Saturday, March 02, 2013

#MarchWishes!

He He Hello Guys!
We're in March now meaning that, it's been a week I'm ni KK..
Ohhh, how time flies so fast!

So, Welcome March!
I have waiting for you every year, dear March..
For me, March are such a meaningful month to me because in this month (22 years ago), Mak has fought with her life to give birth to me..
So, thank you Mak! Who am I without you, kan? Hehe..

So, what's my #MarchWishes ha?

THIS IS IT!



Yes, I hope that I'm blessed, not only in March, but till the end of my life..
As Muslims, the blessings of Allah S.W.T is important and as a child, the blessing of Mak Abah are important for harmoniuos + enjoyable = perfect life..
Kan kawan-kawan kan? hohoho..

AND

I hope that I'll be more mature when i turn 23 in this 22nd of March..
Oooo mak aiii, dah tua dah titew..hohoho..
*No more cengeng-cengeng..
*Not act recklessly..
*Always think rationally..

-INSYAALLAH-


*Hmm, one of my fren said "in your birthday, not you who should be celebrated but your mother"..
Ha, betul jugak kan? So, I think, I should celebrate Mak in my birthday and should celebrate tok (my opah) in my mother's birthday..hahahaha..



I Am The Actor Of My Life! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment