Sunday, April 23, 2017

New Moment Treasured.

New moment treasured yesterday. 
Bowling Tournament.
With new people, whom I never knew before. 
*Tapi, tebalkan muka aje lah join sekali. Hehehehe
But they are totally okay, so i got a little bit chill la. 
Chill chill jugak tapi malu tu tetap ada. heh! :)
Actually, I'm not a shy person, but it takes time la for me to adapt with the new environment.
Once I can adapt, nothin can stop me from talking.
HAHAHAHAHA. *evil laugh

As always, I'm not win. 
Guess, I'm not born to be a great bowler. Huhuhuhu.
But it's okay. Win or lose, it doesn't matter.
What does matter is, you try hard as you can and if it's not meant for you, there must be something else that meant for you. Kan?

So, thats all for now.
 Looking forward for the next activities with this group yall!






I Am The Actor Of My Life! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment