Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dear,Mak!

Aku: " Selamat Hari Ibu Mak..Ana Sayang Mak.."

Mak: "Terima Kasih..Sayang Ana jugak.."

* Terharu... :(

Dear Mak..

When people asked me:

What is the first word that you've learnt??
It's Mak..

Who's the first person you knew??
It's you Mak..

Who's the first person you touched??
It's you Mak..

Even there's a thoudsand questions about who's the first,
other than Allah S.W.T and Rasulullah S.A.W.,,
the answer is you Mak..

Mak..You're special..
Mak..I want you always..
Mak..You're everything to me..
Mak..Sorry if I've troubled you a lot..
Mak..You cannot be compared..
Mak..Sorry if I've ever hurt you..
Mak..I love u so much..
Mak..I miss u..

                                                   Love, Ana..

Ya Allah! Thanks for the special Gift!
Please take care of her..
Make her happy always..
I love her!



I Am The Actor Of My Life! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment